- Flexible security solution that offers a unified security solution to small to mid-size organizations
- Blocks malware and zero-day threats with both on-box and cloud-based Advanced Threat Prevention
- Zero-Touch Deployment allows for easy configuration and management, all accessible through the cloud
The SonicWall TZ series of Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewalls is ideally suited for any organization that requires enterprise-grade network protection. SonicWALL TZ series firewalls provide broad protection with advanced security services consisting of on-box and cloud-based anti-malariated-spyware, application control, intrusion prevention system (IPS), and URL filtering. To counter the trend of encrypted attacks, the TZ series has the processing power to inspect encrypted/TLS connections against the latest threats. Combined with Dell X-Series switches, selected TZ series firewalls can directly manage the security of these additional ports.
- Enterprise grade network protection
- Deep packet inspection of all traffic without restrictions on file size or protocol
- Secure 802.11ac wireless connectivity using integrated wireless controller or via external SonicWALL SonicPoint wireless access points
- SSL VPN mobile access for Apple iOS, Google Android, Amazon Kindle, Windows, Mac OS and Linux devices
- Over 100 additional ports can be securely managed by the TZ console when deployed in combination with Dell X-Series switches
What’s Secure Upgrade Plus?
The Secure Upgrade program is designed for current, qualifying SonicWall customers who wish to upgrade from older SonicWall appliances, as well as those who want to trade in appliances from other manufacturers. The Secure Upgrade Plus offer lets qualified customers and prospects trade in their old firewalls, secure mobile access and email security products for the latest SonicWall technology in each category all at significant discounts.
Additionally, for customers who make an upgrade or trade-in purchase, the Customer Loyalty Bundle offer provides discounted costs on SonicWall’s other product solutions not represented in the Secure Upgrade Plus purchase. For example, a customer upgrading a firewall may also, within a limited period of time, receive discounted value on an Email Security solution, a Secure Mobile Access appliance, WAN Acceleration appliances and/or SonicWave wireless access points – up to one complete solution from all four categories.
- Special costs on upgrades, SonicWall products or trade-ins of a competitive product
- Provides a credit for your old appliance
- Enables service transfers for subscription services and support services
- Includes qualification for the Customer Loyalty Bundle
- Provides a broader choice of qualifying solutions
- Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite (CGSS)
- Anti-Virus Services (all versions)
- Licenses for VPN Client
- Other applicable service and Support licenses
- 24×7 Support for SSL VPN The owner must identify an eligible SonicWall product before the owner can register the replacement product.
Please see the User Guide under Technical Specifications for more details.
SonicWall TZ600 Series
For emerging enterprises, retail and branch offices looking for security performance at a value, the SonicWall TZ600 next- generation firewall secures networks with enterprise-class features and uncompromising performance.
Services Included with Secure Upgrade Plus
Address safety, security and productivity concerns with controls to enforce Internet use policies and block access to harmful and unproductive web content.
Combine network-based anti-malware with a cloud database of millions of malware signatures for deep security protection against advanced modern threats.
Control and manage both business and non-business related applications with granular, application-specific policies providing application classification and policy enforcement.
Protect against worms, Trojans, software vulnerabilities and other intrusions by scanning all network traffic for malicious or anomalous patterns, thereby increasing network reliability and performance.
Protect your business and your SonicWall investment with crucial firmware updates and upgrades, the finest technical support, timely hardware replacement and access to electronic self-help tools.
7×24: Around the clock support, including weekends and holidays, for business-critical environments.
- Software and Firmware Updates
- Telephone/Email/Web-based Support
- Hardware Replacement